Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014

Introducing me!

Hey guys,
for my first post on this blog, I thought it would be the best idea to introduce myself. First I wanted to mention that I'm from germany, that means my english level is not the highest, so I'm sorry if it's somethimes annoying that I'm making mistakes, but I try my best. Maybe now you think like "what the heck?, why is she writing her blog in english, she is from germany...". Well, thats just because I wanted to share things with people all over the world and english is the most known language I guess and also It's not a big deal for me to write in english, sooo.... that are my reasons...
I thought a fact file would be the most easiest way to get to know me...soo...here we go:

Name: Sheila (pronounced: Sheyla)
nick name: Shey, Shelly
age: 15, (on 29.06 finally 16 !!! )
sign: cancer
living place: Germany
school: 10th grade
siblings: 2 younger brothers
pets: none (sadly, but I love animals!!!)
Haircolour: red coloured but naturally darkbrown
Eyecolour: brown

Thats all for my first fact file, of course I'm gonna be doing more of these soon.
But thats it for my first post, can't wait to share more with you guys!!!

Byeeeeeeeeee

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen