Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014

Plans and thoughts...

Hey guys,

I think most of you know this situation. We all make plans and we all imagine, how could work or how something could be. I'm one of that persons that make a lot of plans in their head but never really complete something I begun. I always think of new ideas (and I have a lot) thats come into my head. Then I begin to carry out my plan and while I'm in this process, I think of something new, something better and then I start with the plan and the other's history.
Well thats me, I have a lot of plans, but never really carry them out till the and... and that has to stop...

For example: This year I wanted to start working out. I wanted get into shape, not just for sommer but mainly for my health. I started working out in February. My plan was working out like every other day, 3-4 times in week at home. And also I started to play tennis last year of summer, so I do that at least one time a week. Then we also have two sport lessons in school, one time a week, but that doesn't always count because we just play games and not really working out.
So I did this whole thing every week till the middle of march, were the main point was school. Tests, tests and more tests. I skipped working out for 2 weeks. After that I've begun working ot again, till last week. After two weeks easter break the school begun with other tests and important exams in the middle of may. Now I have to study every day. But I wanted to start again working out at least every other day, so I can feel better. Thats my plan and from now I won't stop. After or before studying I'll grab my yoga matt and do some exercises for an hour.
Thats my plan and I'll pull through it !!!

I'll keep you updated on more but for now.... Byeeeeeeee

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen