Montag, 23. Juni 2014

Tag: Questions and Answers

Hey guys,

it's Tag-Time !!!!!!!!!!!

I found this one on Zoe Suggs Blog, which is Zoella: http://www.zoella.co.uk/
If you don't know her, she is a very popular blogger and youtuber with over 5 Million Subscribers and I love her, so check her out: https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390

Rules:1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag (eight) other un-tagged people

Sooo, let's start then...

What is your current fashion obsession? - Hmmm actually it's nothing...
What is your current makeup obsession? - My blistex lipbalm, but I'm never into just one product...
What are you wearing today? - A beige skinny pants, a white top with a blue, red, white flannel and black flats
Hair? - My hair naturally wavy and somethimes voluminous, but a mess :D
Do you sleep a lot? - somethimes I just need a lot of sleep, but usually 8 hours
What's special today ? - I could say nothing but it's not completly true. I got to spend time with the family, even just for a short time, and that is special to me, every single time...
What would you like to learn to do? Some gymnastic moves I guess like splits and the bridge. And I wanna lern spanish. 
What's for dinner today? - spagetti with a vegan sauce, sooo good!
What are you listening to right now? - I listened to Lorde in the car, don't know the name of the song but I like it!
What is your favorite weather? - warm and a little bit windy
What's the last thing you bought? - my new dress, which I want to show you soon!
What are your essentials when traveling? - Tissues, Music and headphones, a pillow and gum
What's your style?- different, somethimes casual or bohemian
What is your most challenging goal right now? - to make my graduation in 3 years but for now to get a o.k. grade in a math test on wednesday :D
What do you think about the person who tagged you? - I wasn't tagged :( ;D
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Somewhere in a little town in the south of the netherlands 
Favorite vacation spot? - I've never went on vacation that many times, but I loved croatia
Name the things you cannot live without? - People I live, if this counts?
How was your childhood? Great, but I also would change some thingiIf i could...
What would you like to have in your hands right now? A ticket to a festival, I want to go soo bad. Or a flight ticket to somewhere...
What would you like to get rid of? The cake in my tummy, then I ate before writing this :D
What are you most excited for? For the new school,which starts in september
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To Mexico maybe :)
Whats was you childhood dream? I had so unrealistic dreams. I wanted to be an actress in hollywood, an opera singer and a designer. Beside the opera singer (no, I can't sing), today I would still want to be the other two :) 


I hope this Tag was slightly interessting or something like that? :D

For this I want to tag some people.: You propably now her, but she's still
alive:                     http://dinchensheart.blogspot.de/

But thats it, I don't have other blogger friends :( ;D

Oki doki, thats it, have a wonderful day/night/life/............

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen