Sonntag, 17. August 2014

holiday series #1 turkey

Since thursday I'm back here in germany from my vacation in turkey! It was pure summer feeling during my vacation there of course because of the weather, the freedom and palm trees everywhere. I spent a lot of time at the sea and just walking around. I did a bit shopping too but less than I expected because the tourist markets weren't the cheapest even if you traded and reduced the price it wasn't worth the quality. But for the things I bought I will do a little haul too, some of them are the fake brand and some of them don't.

But in my holiday series I'll do my impressions of alanya first and show you pictures of some days, what I did and saw. I have to say it's a really pretty and cultural city with big mountains and a nice beach. Of course there are many tourists like in every other city with a beach in turkey. The people are so different, a lot more relaxed and open than here in germany. There were also a lot of local people at the beach and on the streets witch I have expected but it was good to see the difference between them and us, the "foreigner" and mostly they were nice.


Here are some pictures of my first day there, just enjoy.

















That was a wonderful day at the beach and a walk in the evening. In this night I slept like a baby :P.

Stay tuned for the next posts.

Bye xoxo





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen