Donnerstag, 21. August 2014

holiday series #2 turkey

Welcome to the second round of my holiday series from my vacation in turkey! Today I will report you something about the safari tour I made in alanya. It was organized by an agentur where we went (they are everywhere on the streets) which organized a safari tour with other people through back of the mountains in alanya.
Me, my family and a few other people went into a jeep and drove with 8 other jeeps on the mountains, where we took some photo breaks. During the ride we had to take water bottles, which were in the back of the seats and make each other, the people in other jeeps, wet. That was such a fun and we filled our bottler up to do it later again. The driver was also very nice, he turend up the music very loud and tried to make some action with the jeep for the adrenaline kick. That definitly made the ride more adveturous, which was great. We stopped at a typical cultural house of a turkey family, where we got pita with cheese or nutella and chai. There was also funny animation and then we walked to a farmer marked and drunk fresh juice. We drove further to a mosque, where we went in and had a lesson round there. After we drove to a little water park, ate delicious food and stayed there for a bit.
 I'm really happy we did this trip and I definitly can recommend it.

Here are some photos of this trip:





















I'm happy that I was able to discover such a beautiful and magical place and I would come back everytime!

The next post - numero 3 - will be up soon!

I hope you enjoy this holiday series cause wer're almost half trough.

See you next time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen