Sonntag, 31. August 2014

holiday series #4 turkey

I tought that would be it but I have even more pictures to show you, and that would really be the last.

For my last post of the holiday series I wanted to show you some pictures I made as I went for a walk. There consist of a few days I walked around with my camera and randomly made these pictures...


*Alanya*













*baby palm-tree*

*random scooter shot (with the beach)*



So, thats really it :)

Hope you enjoyed...

The next post I'll be doing in german because it's a bit too expensive to write it all in english especially when school starts and the stress comes back, hope you don't mind. You can use the google translation system, which is on my blog, to translate the blog in your language!

See you soon! xo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen