Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

Current Favorite Products

Hello everyone,

so today, I wanted to show you my current favorite beauty products. I want to do this like every month, maybe as a monthly favorite thing? I don't know, If they're enough products to show you (and I really think they will be), I could do this every month...lets see...

1. The first thing is on of my favorite spring/summer nailpolishes, that I'm wearing right now. I' ve never been into blue nailpolishes, but this babyblue had caught my eyes in the drugstore and I had to get it. I bought it last year, so I don't know if it's still avalible. I love it because it lasts with two coast and a top coat for mor than a week, I would say 10 days. I got it from a german drugstore called dm and it cost about 2 Euros.



It's the P2 Volume gloss (gel look polish) in the colour 100 heavenly girl

    (A dupe for this nail polish would be the one from China Glaze called Electric Beat)


2. This is nothing new and I'm sure some of you already heared about this. It's the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara in Blackest Black. Thats propably my favorite mascara I've ever had. It makes my lashes longer and fuller, but It's not clumpy. I've never expected more from a mascara, so it hasn't dissapointed me at all. You can get it in every drugstore. In mine it cost about 8 Euros.




3. I couldn't imagine living without this product anymore. It's all you need (besides shampoo) for your hair. It gives your hair protection, softness, shine and it looks healthy and smooth. I'm talking about the fructis wonder oil from garnier. If you have oily hair, that wouldn't be something for you. I got it from my local drugstore (rossmann) for about 6 Euros.


                                                                



4. I'm happy it's not winter anymore, my lips were chap as nothing else. Now that it's summer and the sun comes out, our lips need more protection like never before. But I still don't want to put sunscreen on my lips, that would be disgusting (just imagine the taste :D). I've heared a lot of great thing about the Burts Bees chapsticks, so I wanted to try one out and I'm impressed. This chapstick (with Pink Grapefruit!) makes my lips look shiny and healthy, it protects them from the sun and doesn't dry out quickly. I got it from a "high-end drugstore" here in Germany for about 4 Euros.

 


I hope you liked this post!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen