Freitag, 2. Mai 2014

It's a rainy day/ Recepie (Veggie Salat)

Hey guys,

guess what? Today it's raining, very suprising for germany...not...
I thoght I would intoduce you to some of my favorite  recipies. They are mostly healty and keep you filled for a long time. I won't list the recepies all in one post, because that would be to much. I think one recepie in each post is alright. I also wanted to mention that I'm not a professional cooker, that are just my personal creations. You can modify them after your preference.

1st recepie: Veggie Salat


You need:
-Veggies (what I used):
-carrots
-zuccini
-broccoli
-aubergine
-tomatos
-leek
-feta cheese
-pesto










Instruction:
1.heat up the pan a little bit with olive oil.
2.cook the broccoli till it's soft and put it in the pan
3. slice the carrots, the aubergine and zuccini in 1/4
4. roast the veggies in a pan for 7-8 minutes on a low temperature
5. Put the sliced tomatoes and leek in the pan for 1 minute
6. turn the heat off and mix the veggies with pesto and feta cheese

    Bon appetit!


This recepie is one of my favorite for lunch and dinner. It's quick, healthy and yummy. I hope you liked it!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen