Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2014

My favorite pancakes...

Hey guys,

it is time for another recepie!!! And it was also time to finally show you the best and healtiest pancakes in the entire universe.I know that there are propably about 100 pancake recepies you csn choose from, but these are very healthy and something for every day because the ingredients aren't unhealthy. For breakfast I need something that keeps me filled for a long time because I get hungry very fast, especially in the mornings. It's really important to eat something in the morning that has a lot of proteines, because it will give you the energy you need for the day.Of course there are a lot of ways to do pancakes and you can totally variiate them how you want them to be, but this is just my way of doing it.

You only need 4 basic ingredients:

- 3 tablespoons of oat-powder (I've blended the oats before in a mixer/blender, so they have a powdery consicstensy, instead of using flavor)
- 2 Eggs
- one teaspoon of baking powder
- milk

Variations:
- coconut/ almond/ soya milk
- kakao or vanille powder
- coconut flakes/chocolate chips...


Instruction:

Mix the oat-powder together and baking powder together in a bowl. Put the two eggs in the bowl and blend it with the rest. Then put so much milk in it, that the consistency is a bit thick and not too liquid, maybe about 4 tablespoons. I like to put a smashed banana in it for the sweetness, because I don't use sugar, but of course you can do that. You can use honey or sugar as well.
Put your pan on a medium heat and put the paste in a  round form in the pan and wait till, turn them around and wait till your pancakes get golden brown.







...And yes, I ate them all :P...

You can serve your pancakes however you want. I like to eat them with nutella, apple puree, jogurt with agave nectar and fruits, or just plain without anything.

I hope you liked this blog post and......

........Bon appetit !

4 Kommentare:

  1. cleary i can say the best ones i've ever had :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha thank you my lovely cousin :* :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das sieht ja super lecker aus:)


    Liebst
    Kathi
    P.S. hier gibt es ein großes Gewinnspiel . Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du teilnimmst. Gewinne unter anderem einen Gutschein von Fashion ID.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. sieht echt lecker aus:)
    http://curllover.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen