Dienstag, 3. Juni 2014

TMI - Tag

Hey guys,

a lot of youtubers I watch did the TMI - too much information - Tag. I really enjoyed whatching them and thought, why not doing this on my blog. I've amended a few questions, because they were related to a youtube channel. I hope you enjoy this tag and if you like it, I'll do more!


1: What are you wearing? 
- A black legging with a colorful and striped top
2: Ever been in love? 
- No, not really...
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
- No
4: How tall are you? 
- 5´5 (around 167cm)
5: How much do you weigh? 
- between 120 pounds (around 55kg)
6: Any tattoos? 
- No
7: Any piercings? 
- Only 2 ear piercings
8: OTP? 
- I would say Aria and Ezra from pretty little liars and April and Jackson from Grey's Anatomy
10: Favourite bands? 
- Coldplay, Two Door Cinema Club, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Bastille, The 1975, Paramore, One Republic and Foster The People
11: Something you miss? 
- the days when people used to talk to each other and spend time together and not texting and being dependent on their electronics
12: Favourite song?
- Since I watch Glee, I really like a lot songs from them
13: How old are you? 
- in 3 weeks I'm turning 16!!!
14: Zodiac sign? 
- Cancer
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
- good sence of humor, responsibility, acceptance and trust
16: Favourite Quote? 
- live and let living
17: Favourite actor? 
 - males: Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp and Aaron Taylor-Johnson
- females: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson and Chloe Grace Moretz
18: Favourite color?
- Don't really have one, I like green, purple and blue
19: Loud music or soft? 
- Mostly loud, but it depends on my mood
20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
- I go to my bed and listen to music or to someone I can talk with
21: How long does it take you to shower? 
- 10-15 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- about 20-30 minutes 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
- No
24: Turn on?
- good sense of Humor, tolerance and humanity
25: Turn off? 
- Bad hygienie, prigs and mustaches
26: The reason you're blogging? 
- I love writing a lot and searched for an activity which I'd enjoy
27: Fears? 
- Spiders, Sharks and whiches (No I don't belive in them, but since I'm a child, I'm scared of them :P)
28: Last thing that made you cry? 
- A documetary about the poverty in the world, I'm very sensible when it comes to this topic...
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
- today to my little brother
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? 
- because somethimes I don't know when I schould stop talking and propably because I like to write a lot in general
31: Last book you read? 
- Silver from Kerstin Gier
32: The book you're currently reading?
- The fault in our stars by John Green
33: Last show you watched? 
- Glee
34: Last person you talked to? 
- My mother, when she gave me a packed with the book I've ordered
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
- It was my lovely cousin ;)
36: Favourite food? 
- Pasta, Pizza and Smoothies (recently I've been obessesed with frozen grapes, y'all definitly schould try them)
37: Place you want to visit?
- I can't only name one place, because I want to travel the whole world, but australia would be propably number one on my list :P
38: Last place you were? 
- In school
39: Do you have a crush?
- No, currently not
40: Last time you kissed someone? 
- Today (my mom :D)
41: Last time you were insulted?
 - That's a long time ago  (maybe 3 years?) and since then not really, maybe behind my back or something...
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
- everything thats tastes like cookie, if it's ice cream, cake or just a cookie :D
43: What instruments do you play?
- I used to play the guitar years ago
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
- some pearl earings or a silver chain, just very simple
45: Last sport you played? 
- tennis last wednesday
46: Last song you sang? 
- Riptide by Vance Joy
47: Favourite chat up line?
- I hate chat up lines, a nice compliment always works better
48: Have you ever used it?
- No and if I had one I wouldn't use it
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
- I hung out with my friends at school today (very exiting)
50: Who should answer these questions next?

- Of course the oh so famous Nadine aka dinchensheart...:

http://dinchensheart.blogspot.de/

...and whoever else want, can do it!

See you soon !!! ...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Baaah soo viele Fragen haha :) Da hab ich was zu tun am WE. Und ''famous Nadine'' hihi Danke ☺

    AntwortenLöschen