Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014

Graduation

Hey guys,

today something in English!

It was a really hot day. I graduated from middle school (10th grade) on Friday. We had a celebration at school with singing, dancing and speeches from different people. After that our class went to dinner. Late in the night we went to a classmate without the teachers and made a little after party. I went pretty early and said goodbye to all. I was very sad cried a lot, especially because of the teachers I had to leave, but at the same time I'm very exited for the new school. I hope it I'll be great, because I can start from the beginning.

Here are some pictures of the night!








..................................................................................................................................................


Now I'll schow you how I did my hair and makeup and what products I used!


My "Makeup Look"




foundation routine: 
-BB Cream
-mac concealer for face
-essence concealer for under eyes and highlight (03)
-Maybelline fit me powder (315)
- astor concealer brush



-manhattan blush
-highligher/blush duo (only used the highlight) 
-ebelin blush brush



Eyes: 
 essence waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Benefit they're Real mascara
Brows: Eyebrow gel
Nyx Eyeshadow Kit brunette (not in picture)
lips: lipbalm, nyx butter gloss




Eyeshadow:
-Maybelinne color tattoo gold (base: eyelid + inner corner)
-essence sun club pallete (darkgold+gold) (eyelid + inner corner)
-Lilac palette (middle lilac mixed with wine-red  - (crease+outher V+under eyes)
Brushes: ebelin eyeshadow brush, blending brush




Nails:
P2 Nailpolish Sand Style (lovely)



Fragrance:
Alien / thierry mugler




Hair:
Dove Heatprotection-spray (before curling)
Remington Curling Iron 
fixing with any hairspray (after curling)
Balea Oil Repair Hairoil (after curling)

As for my hairstyle I had something like this:


(of course thats not me, haha)

Now to my dress:




dress: Peek & Cloppenburg, brand: Jake*s


My shoes (Deichmann)




Now it's all over. Finally I'm on vacation for 7 weeks (!). Can't wait for turkey in almost 10 days!
Stay tuned to my next blogpost on something really delicious...

Bye Loves ♥


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen